Data Protection Policy
Your privacy is important to us and the purpose of this Data Protection Policy is to inform you of how we manage personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“the Act”). Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
By interacting with us, submitting your personal data to us or signing up for any promotions or services offered by us, you will be treated as having given consent to us, our related affiliates, as well as our respective representatives, to collect, use, disclose and sharing, where necessary and appropriate, your Personal Data with our authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner referred to in this Data Protection Policy.
1. Personal Data
- 1.1 In this Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
- 1.2 Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us) your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us or in any other forms of interaction with you.
2. Collection of Personal Data
- 2.1 Generally, we collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- 2.1.1 when you use our services provided through our Site, including when you establish any accounts with us.
- 2.1.2 when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list; or when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data, our promotions and other initiatives.
- 2.1.3 when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents and other service providers.
- 2.1.4 when you use our electronic services, or interact with us via our websites and platforms or use services on our websites and platforms.
- 2.1.5 when we communicate with you to inform you of changes and development to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you.
- 2.1.6 when we need to resolve complaints and handle any of your requests and enquiries.
- 2.1.7 when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.