Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Site. By continuing to view and access TheHomeGround (“Site”), and its contents or videos, you are hereby agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use and our Data Protection Policy. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should not access or use the website.
In these terms and conditions, TheHomeGround Digital Network Pte Ltd. refers to the owner of the website collectively referred to as “we or “us”. The term “you” or “member” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
means a registered account opened by a Member under this Site.
means all information, news, advertisements, audio, video, pictures, graphics, blogs, webcasts, podcasts, broadcasts, messages, comments, suggestions, ideas and other content.
• Interactive Areas
means areas on the Site that users can post or upload user generated content, comments, videos, photos, messages or other materials.
means a registered member of the Site.
• Third Party Products
means products and services of third parties, including other users, advertised on or available at the Site or websites linked from the Site.
• Third Party User Content
means all User Content that is not created, transmitted, posted or uploaded by you.
• User Content
means all Content on this Site which is created, transmitted, posted or uploaded by a user of the Site.
1. Warranties and Representations
- 1.1 The Contents of this Site are for your general information and use only. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable and responsible for the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials published on this Site. We are also not liable and responsible for the Contents of third party websites that are accessible via links from our Site.
- 1.3 Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk. You shall be responsible to ensure that any products and services available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- 1.4 We may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Site at any time, including, but not limited to, Content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
2. User Access
- 2.1 You may create an Account via an online registration form that may allow you to receive information from us and/or to participate in certain Interactive Areas on the Site. We will use the information you provide in accordance with our Data Protection Policy
- 2.2 You may create an Account via an online registration form that may allow you to receive information from us and/or to participate in certain Interactive Areas on the Site. We will use the information you provide in accordance with our Data Protection Policy
- 2.3 You may be required to choose a password and/or user name during registration andyou acknowledge and agree that we may rely on this password or user name to identify you. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your user name(s) or password(s), if any.