- Capture conversations and concerns for community engagement both locally and internationally and create content to support the platform, keeping readers in South-East Asia informed of news from their own country and within the region.
- Curate insightful opinion pieces and deliver them through editorial pieces or collaborate with an in-house multimedia team for an array of quality video content that ranges from humane to humorous.
- Present an accurate, sharp, and well-balanced explanation of stories that is insightful and deeply rooted.
- Be honest with the people we interview, telling them before talking to them what the article is about and how we plan to quote them in the piece.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics for new and original content.
- Work with the Editor to generate ideas and recommend new content to address gaps in the Company’s current content, always ensuring that articles are on-brand, consistent style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Journalism, Media Communications, or other relevant qualifications.
- Has excellent language skills and exceptional writing techniques.
- Is a team player and builds positive and collaborative relationships.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on several projects simultaneously and has a can-do mentality.
- Have a creative flair and is highly driven to pursue high-quality deliverables and outcomes consistently.
- Able to follow through and respect deadlines.
- Proven content writing experience. Video production experience is a plus.